Let’s face it, everyone loves brunch and with two unique concepts of the Friday tradition, Waka Restaurant & Bar has the perfect fix for every brunch enthusiast. Whether you prefer day-brunches or evening-drunches, the Latin-American dining destination has something for all. And the best part? Waka presents incredible happy hour offers from 4pm-7pm! So, bring your Friday favourites and celebrate the weekend at Waka Restaurant & Bar.
Get ready to salsa, merengue and bachata your way through Friday! Serving a variety of signature dishes from a selection of Ceviches to mouthwatering Makis followed by tender Spare Ribs and Truffle Quinoa Rissoto, The Fiesta Latina Brunch features the best in the dynamic region’s cuisine coupled with lively Latin American music and Brazilian Carnival dancers.
Date & Time: Every Friday, from 12:30pm to 4pm
*Happy Hour from 4pm-7pm (50% on selected premium beverages)
Atlantis, The Palm relaunches its international buffet venue this week, introducing a brand-new look and feel for the international all day dining restaurant, Kaleidoscope. With its refreshed interior, an array of global cuisines, and reinvigorated themed nights, this impressive casual dining location will cater to everyone’s palate.
The restaurant’s new theme nights include the following:
- Ø On Sunday’s guests, can grab a sombrero and spice up their life with ‘Hola Mexico’ night, featuring Mexican favourites from traditional chilli con carne to the fresh flavour of chicken quesadillas. AED 200 per person
- Ø Monday nights will set taste buds on fire with the incredible spices of ‘Indian Heat’, with a colourful choice of North Indian specialties, mixed with South Indian charm. AED 210 per person including soft drinks and water
- Ø On Tuesdays, diners can enjoy ‘A Taste of Persia’, delivering lavish and elaborated spreads including long grain rice, kebabs and kachi. AED 215 per person including soft drinks and water
- Ø Wednesday’s will see Kaleidoscope bring the flavours of Italy to the restaurant with ‘Buenvenuto Italia’, offering traditional Italian cooking from freshly made pizzas, pastas and risotto. AED 200 per person
- Ø On Thursday’s, Kaleidoscope rounds off the working week with ‘Marhaba Arabic’ night, serving authentic Arabian recipes from traditional mezzeh to tender meat, grilled favourites and special recipes. AED 200 per person
- Ø Weekends are what dreams are made of and at Kaleidoscope it’s no different, with palate-pleasing displays of flavours and textures from the very best of Indian, Mediterranean and Arabic cuisines. AED 215 per person including unlimited soft drinks and water
AED 170 per person food only on weekdays
To find our more or to make a reservation at Kaleidoscope call + 971 4 426 0800 or visit www.atlantisthepalm.com/restaurants/kaleidoscope. Breakfast is served from 7am- 11am (11:30am on weekends), Lunch is served from 12:30pm-4pm (5pm on weekends) and Dinner is served daily from 6pm – 11pm.
Nostalgia Classic Cars’ unique Dubai-based showroom doubles up as one of the UAE’s most exclusive and iconic event spaces. Located in the heart of the city’s arts and culture district, Alserkal Avenue, the venue can be transformed for any brand looking for a bespoke exhibition space.
Surrounded by the region’s most rare vintage cars, it also includes a gallery, lounge, and library, all of which add to the charm and idiosyncratic nature of your event.
For more information, please visit https://nostalgiaclassiccars.ae/en/corporate-events
Gastronomy will go ghoulish later this month at Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, which is serving up supernatural cuisine especially for Halloween.
Link@Sheraton Café will sell a selection of spookily themed desserts for three days only, Sunday 29th to Tuesday 31st October. The lobby-level eatery stays open around the clock, making it the perfect place to grab a late-night treat – no tricks necessary.
The Halloween meal costs AED 199 with soft drinks and AED 249 including house beverages. It will be available from 6pm to 11pm, with beverage service until 1am. Call +971 4 503 4444, email email@example.com or visit www.feastrestaurantdubai.com to make a reservation
After a long hot summer of undercover fun in the Lost World, weather experts have given the go ahead for Barasti to dismantle its iconic indoor air-conditioned tent – meaning the Dubai summer is officially finally over.
With temperatures rapidly reducing, Barasti’s construction team who have been waiting in the side-lines have been given the nod to begin removing the jungalow and bring Dubai’s favourite beach bar back to its full open aired best, opening up three levels of outdoor bars and terraces to the public.