World Pasta Day is officially celebrated worldwide on Saturday, 25th of October, and Ricetta at Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai carries this celebration through the week from October 25th to 31st, 2017. Taking Italian food lovers on a journey of discovery and celebration, guests will be offered one free pasta with every purchased pasta, all through the week during operation timings of the restaurant; 12noon to 3pm and 7pm to midnight.
Ricetta has prepared a superior selection of pasta dishes for guests to choose from. Ranging from Penne, Spaghetti, Farfalle and Gluten Free pasta, diners can choose a variety of sauces such as Pomodoro e Basilico, Arrabbiata, Olio Aglio e Peperoncino, Beef Ragu’ or Carbonara. Exciting pasta specials like Gnocchi Quattro Formaggi, Ravioli Agnello e Broccoli, Spaghetti alla Puttanesca, Tagliatelle Mare e Monti, and Tagliatelle alla Fiorentina are expertly prepared using original Italian recipes.
Juma Al Majid, sole distributor of Kia, Hyundai and Isuzu brands in the United Arab Emirates, has opened a Consumer Happiness Counter to serve its valued clients and as part of its continuous effort towards service improvement. The Counter, centrally located along the Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, has been opened in partnership with the Dubai Economy as part of a wider initiative to promote happiness across the Emirate.
The Consumer Happiness Counter responds to customer queries and handles their complaints across various channels, including direct phone calls, e-mail, social networking platforms and sales centres.
Scarlet Cardinal, JBR’s freshest nightlife and entertainment venue, will be welcoming Arnabeat onto the stage on November 10. The oriental-western fusion band is renowned for transforming classic hits into mesmerising medleys. First emerging into the limelight in Lebanon, the band has rapidly risen to national fame and will be bringing its contagious passion and energy to Dubai next.
Date: November 10
Time: Doors open at 9:30 PM, Arnabeat to perform at TBC.
Where: Scarlet Cardinal at the Sofitel Hotel in JBR
The mall that is owned and operated by Majid Al Futtaim – the leading shopping mall, communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia – invites residents and tourists celebrating the Indian festival of lights to have a gala time with plenty of opportunities to win gold, delightful entertainment straight from India and lively cultural activities that adults and kids can join in for from October 13 until 22.
October 13 – 22
- Bhangra Dance - Visitors can join the big, colourful dance party with the Bhangra Dance Group ensemble who will take to the mall walkways for 20-minute shows, six times daily. Led by an enthusiastic band, five dancers dressed in sparkling traditional outfits will arrive in a tuk tuk, a three-wheeled vehicle popular in Asian countries, to engage shoppers and create great moments. Dancers will also be distributing multicoloured bangles to visitors during their performance.
- Display of Rangoli - City Centre Al Shindagha will bring a slice of home to the mall for Indian shoppers with a unique display of Rangoli, a native art form in India from 4pm to 8pm every day. A Rangoli artist will draw up intricate designs with vibrant powder in the mall, each taking up to four hours to create. Women and children can also get their hands painted with creative henna art at the same time at the mall.
- Children’s hands-on workshops where they will be taught how to make and decorate tealights, lanterns and Rangoli art which they can take home with them to show off to their friends.
- Families can have the perfect selfie moments at City Centre Shindagha with the opportunity to take photos with the quirky pop-up stands that will take them back to the streets of India.
- Win 10g of 24 carat gold coins daily until October 22.
By popular demand, ‘Beauty Night’ returns to Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers at Vivaldi by Alfredo Russo on October 26, 2017, in collaboration with beauty giants such as Pink Powder Studio and Nyx Cosmetics.
Curated especially for Dubai’s make up and beauty aficionados, guests can discover the best of beauty with fashion retailer Nyx Cosmetics and Pink Powder Studio, while enjoying a stylish evening at the impressive creek-facing venue. Making a debut as the main partner for this event, beauty giant Nyx Cosmetic who is known for its trendy make-up looks and social media presence will set-up stations with their pro-team who will share tips on latest make-up techniques, make up shades and looks that will most suit one’s complexion along with providing full makeover and final touches for the gorgeous ladies attending. To compliment the live make-up tutorials, Pink Powder Studio will showcase the upcoming latest fashion trends and what the winter line hold for us.
The beauty-themed evening will be held at Vivaldi by Alfredo Russo on October 26, 2017, 8pm onwards.