Emirates is extending its popular My Emirates Pass programme to customers visiting Dubai this winter season. The programme gives Emirates customers exclusive offers and discounts across the city by turning the Emirates boarding pass into an exclusive membership card.
Those flying to or through Dubai between 1 January and 31 March 2018 can take advantage of a range of offers at some of Dubai’s best known hotspots by simply showing their Emirates boarding pass* and a valid form of identification.
My Emirates Pass has also expanded the programme with more partners – customers can now enjoy special discounts at over 250 world class restaurants and hotel dining outlets in Dubai. Exclusive offers are also available on a range of leisure activities including visits to championship golf courses, thrilling theme parks or luxury spas across the city. To see all My Emirates Pass offers, please click here.
Azure Beach keeps the feel-good summer vibes going all winter long. Whether you’re looking for day time serenity, weekend luxury, sun downers by the beach, or night time soul, we’ve got you covered. Join the Sunset Tribe on week days, double up on Ladies’ Day, and ‘Take Me to Bed’ at brunch every Saturday, at Azure Beach.
As the sun goes down, the beats go up. You don’t need to wait until the weekend to treat yourself to a well-deserved chill out, at Azure Beach every evening means good vibes and great times, so you can ease into the week on Sundays, relax on Mondays, recharge on Tuesdays, re-energise on Wednesdays, and kick off the weekend on Thursdays. Join the ‘Sunset Tribe’ every weekday evening and enjoy 2 for 1 house beverages at Azure Beach.
Sundays to Thursdays from 6pm to 8pm
2 for 1 on all house beverages
Hard Rock’s new Rock’n Bowls provide guests looking to expand their palate with flavorful and satisfying options. Full list of Rock’n Bowls includes:
- Bimibap Bowl – brown rice bowl cooked with a signature blend of Chinese spices, served with spicy Kimchi, red peppers, sriracha meatballs, Chinese cut green onions, matchstick carrots and cucumbers, with a honey sriracha glaze
- Southwest Meatball Bowl – brown rice bowl cooked with a blend of Cajun and Southwest seasonings, topped with hot beef chorizo meatballs, honey sriracha glaze, chili lime crema, grated cotija cheese and crispy, seasoned tortilla straws
- Asian Shrimp Bowl – rice noodle bowl served with grilled shrimp in an Asian BBQ sauce, mixed with shredded napa cabbage, sesame soy glaze, sliced green onions, white sesame seeds, freshly squeezed lime juice and fried won tons
- Habanero Chicken Bowl – brown rice bowl topped with grilled chili pepper lime chicken, Cajun seasoning, diced avocado, black beans, roasted corn, grated cotija cheese, chili lime crema, chopped cilantro and nacho seasoned tortilla straws
- Jambalaya Bowl – brown rice bowl seasoned with Cajun seasoning, served with authentic Jambalaya and sprinkled green onions