Mobile App for Schools:
The App allows the education admin and / or parent of the student to manage how the device and user will behave during – lesson time, break time, study time and home time. This ensures the devices are only being used for educational purposes during educational times and deliver a safer more cocooned experience in free time to ensure students are not exposed to content they should not be exposed to. This is achieved by allowing admins to block apps and websites as per their IT usage policies. It also allows admins to control what apps can be used at what times to ensure for example students do not WhatsApp each other during class or play games on the device whilst a lesson is in progress. These devices therefore become a solid learning aid and not a nuisance for teachers, a distraction for learners and a point of concern for parents where students gain access to information via the device the parent does not want them to gain access to.
- Remotely enable or disable WiFi™, Bluetooth®, camera and other device functions quickly and easily.
- Provide an easy way to manage which apps can be used on the device called Kiosk Mode which, when enabled, can be set according to a personal schedule on an overall, SSID or per-app basis.
- Wipe a device and any inserted SD card to ensure that data is not mined, as well as re-register a device with one click.
- Encrypt all device data to ensure complete data security.
- Manage installed applications and make backups of photos, documents, contacts and messages.
- Allocate budgets for voice, sms and data on both mobile and WiFi™ networks, and furthermore warn or block the user when limits are reached.
- Geo-locate lost or stolen devices via GPS and/or cell tower location.
- View user check-ins. The check-in tool provides date, time and location when a user checks in on the device.
- Enable or disable a unique lock screen for each user.
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Activity log of every action performed on the device.
- Draw reports from the reporting tool (can be automated).
- Custom reports can be created on request.
Extra features and added value:
- Mobile call recording module (listen to recorded calls on the console). *Device dependent
- Mobile SMS logs module (view all sent and received SMS’s).
- Full mobile device expense management module (includes separating business and personal usage).
- File manager module (push files from the console to a folder on the mobile device).
- Advertising module (push adverts to the device: text, picture or video).
- Independent device usage report module (itemized bill for voice and data independent of your operator).
- Unified fixed line and mobile device TMS reporting module (draw unified usage reports).
- Full location services module (view the device moving on maps live, create geo-fences with rules when in/out of geo-fence).
For a demo, contact Cyber Gear at 04 3312627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Butcha Steakhouse & Grill, the leading prime meats restaurant and butcher shop, has introduced a retail section offering a variety of meat and cold cuts for purchase at their CITY WALK outlet.
The Butcha brand is renowned for its unique, prime-cut meats dry aged on-site to enhance their intense, natural flavour and bring out the incredible tenderness of the meat. Ready to cook-up for families and friends, the retail section offers an assortment of American origin wet-age regular beef cuts from AED135 upward, dry-aged beef cuts from AED280 upward and mincemeat from AED150 and above, as well as Iranian lamb cuts price at AED92 and above.
Following the success of its flagship outlet at THE BEACH, offering a delicious selection of meats and grills, the new branch has set itself apart with its unique design and décor – seating 60 diners indoors and making room for a further 60 in its al fresco space.
Decorated in earthy tones of browns and greens, with peaty wood-fire logs and comfortable leather-upholstered furniture, the cosy ambience is an ideal destination to host groups and couples alike. Diners are sure to be captivated by the sights and smells from the interactive open kitchen as the skilled chefs prepare flame-grilled ribs, skewers and steaks.
Located at CITY WALK opposite Reel Cinemas, Butcha Steakhouse & Grill is open daily from 10:00am to 12:00 midnight. For more details or reservations, please contact 04 343 1157 or email@example.com
Book your stay on Bed & Breakfast basis:
Weekday starting from 2499++
Weekends starting from 2999++
Healthy Menu Promotion
Healthy food is the foundation to healthy lifestyle. Understanding our guest preference to eat healthier; Al Diwaan launches new Healthy Menu – Menu has been designed to appreciate your protein intake and cut back on those unwanted carbs. To compliment this strengthening yet delicious menu is “Healthy Smoothies” section comprising of 5 new beverages with all green and lean ingredients.
Starters & Salads
Cold Mezzeh Platter (V)(D)(N)(G)
Homemade Hummus, Babaganoush, Cucumber Tzatziki and Kalamata Olives
Guacamole Dip (V)(G)(D)
With Protein Flat Bread and fresh Vegetable Crudités
Chicken Salad (D)(G)
With Quinoa, Pomegranate and Parsley
“Greek” Salad (V)(D)
Cottage Cheese, Tomato, Onion and Pepper
BANANA & GINGER SMOOTHIE
Made with banana, Fat Free Yoghurt, Honey & Ginger Soothe digestion, heartburn, nausea, and Other stomach trouble with the fresh ginger in this Natural remedy drink.
GREEN TEA & BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE
Made with Green Tea, Blueberry, Soy Milk, Banana & Honey Rich in Anti – Oxidant which helps boost immune systems
Cucumber, Lemon, Mint with a bit Honey Detoxify and refresh with this drink that is rich in Healing and restorative properties
KEEP CALM AND FEEL GOOD
Made with Muesli, Banana & Soya Milk with Honey Enables you to pack in a high amount of calories and B vitamins with Substantial amounts of both soluble and insoluble fiber.
AVOCADO & MANGO SMOOTHIE
Made with Avocado, Ripe Mangoes & Mint High levels of monounsaturated fats and Antioxidants like vitamin E & vitamin C
Kapil Sharma, one of India’s most loved comedians, and his extraordinary troupe featuring Sunil Grover, Kiku Sharda, Ali Asgar, Sugandha Mishra and Chandan Prabhkar are set to entertain fans at Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) this Thursday, October 27.
Brace yourself for an evening filled with laugher, hilarious puns, and crazy antics as Kapil Sharma and the gang perform live this Thursday. Tickets priced from AED 200 to AED 2,500 can be purchased from www.platinumlist.net.
Doors open from 7pm and the performance begins at 9pm. For more information on reservations, please call +97150 159 6134. To learn more about the show, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqS7E7t7VmA.